사이트 내 전체검색

SING☆ALONG Up With People '1965

페이지 정보

작성자INBEST 작성일 19-12-01

페이지 정보

조회 11,648회 댓글 0건 목록  

본문

The Colwell Brothers & Up With People Chorus

Well, it happened just this morning I was walking down the street The milkman and the postman And policeman I did meet There in every window And every single door I recognized people I never noticed before

Up, up with people You meet 'em wherever you go Up, up with people They're the best kind of folks to know If more people were for people All people, everywhere There'd be a lot less people to worry about And a lot more people who care. There'd be a lot less people to worry about And a lot more people who care.

People from the Southland And people from the North, Like a mighty army, I saw them coming forth. It was a great reunion, Befitting for a king, That's when I recognized people Are more important than things.

* Refrain

Inside everybody There's some bad, and there's some good But don't let anybody Start attacking peoplehood Love them as they are But fight for them to be Great men & great women As God meant them to be

* Refrain

추천0

비추천 0
INBEST(admin)

양반은 물에 빠져도 개헤엄 않치고, 얼어 죽어도 곁불 않쬔다. 나는 나 ^^! 당당하게 살다..., 간다 ^^~

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

TEL. 02-XXX-XXXX    FAX. 02-XXX-XXXX    15865 경기 군포시 산본로 323번길 26-6. 백두빌딩 401호 잉글스어학원    대표: X X X   사업자 등록번호:000-00-00000

Copyright © Q · ONE All rights reserved.
Designed by IN-BEST

상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기