• 사이트 내 전체검색

- circle SINGALONG

guitar.gif

[SING☆ALONG] Up With People '1965

작성자 INBEST
    작성일 19-12-01 20:12 | 11,342 | 0   목록

본문

The Colwell Brothers & Up With People Chorus

Well, it happened just this morning I was walking down the street The milkman and the postman And policeman I did meet There in every window And every single door I recognized people I never noticed before

Up, up with people You meet 'em wherever you go Up, up with people They're the best kind of folks to know If more people were for people All people, everywhere There'd be a lot less people to worry about And a lot more people who care. There'd be a lot less people to worry about And a lot more people who care.

People from the Southland And people from the North, Like a mighty army, I saw them coming forth. It was a great reunion, Befitting for a king, That's when I recognized people Are more important than things.

* Refrain

Inside everybody There's some bad, and there's some good But don't let anybody Start attacking peoplehood Love them as they are But fight for them to be Great men & great women As God meant them to be

* Refrain

0 0
    양반은 물에 빠져도 개헤엄 않치고, 얼어 죽어도 곁불 않쬔다.
    나는 나 ^^! 당당하게 살다..., 간다 ^^~

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

goUP

COMPANY
    Relations

MEDIA
    Cooperation

TEL. +82-31-XXX-XXXX    FAX. +82    Fl. 401, #1140-3 Beckdu-Bldg. Sanbon-Dong, Gunpo-City, Kyonggi-Do, 15865 Republic of KOREA   E-Mail : [email protected]

Copyright © Music · & INBEST All rights reserved.    © Designed by IN-BEST

go MOBILE